Triplets

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Garin

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 16, 2011

June 16, 2011 - 23 Weeks and 4 Days

Well, I am 5 weeks and a day into bedrest!  It actually hasn't been as bad as I would have thought.  I have been busy doing some craft projects, so I at least have something to show for my days of sitting on my behind.

I haven't posted anything in a while because everything has been going so smooth!  No major contractions or changes other than a lot of growth.  We have a lot of movement!  It is fun just to sit and watch my bare belly jump and move around with these busy girls!  My last post was 11 days ago and my belly has grown two more inches since then!  I am scared to think of how large this belly is really going to get to!  Below is a new belly picture at 48 inches!


Little G man took this picture (maybe he'll be a photographer someday)!  I had to include it just to give a better idea of how big this belly really is!  I wish I could say that I have started adding some fat to my arms, legs or face to help with these babes, but I am all baby!

I also added a page of belly pictures as it is easier to see how it has grown when you have the previous pictures to compare it to.  Check it out:  Belly Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment