Triplets

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Garin

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 26, 2011

May 26, 2011 - Flood Update

Just thought I would give everyone an update on the flooding (or what we know of it) in Bismarck.  If all of their calculations are correct, our street will probably have water as well as possibly some into our yard.  I hope these predictions don't change as we can live with what they are expecting now!

Thank you so much to Grandpa K, Uncle C, and my wonderful hubby for getting everything at the house up as well as over at Craig's shop.  They put in a long day of hard work, but hopefully all of our belongings will remain high and dry!  Thank you to Grandma N for packing up G man, myself, and our pets and bringing us all up to Garrison where we can stay out of the chaos of it all.

I know many of you have been asking if there are colors I prefer or a theme for the babies bedroom, and I have to admit that I haven't thought about it.  We had a plan for boy/girl combinations which we were sure was going to happen.  We didn't think about if they were all of one sex, and especially not ALL GIRLS!  I am trying to do a little searching on the internet to see what I can come up with now and I'll let you know as soon as we figure it out!

Thanks again to everyone for the calls about the flood!  We appreciate everyone thoughtfulness!

No comments:

Post a Comment